Cellulose ether is a common chemical raw material, widely used in textile, printing and dyeing, oil drilling, paper, ceramics, synthetic washing, daily chemical products, graphite products, pencil manufacturing, cigarette, paint, construction glue, and other industries. Here are five different types of cellulose ether powder for sale in Kingsun. They are Carboxymethyl Cellulose (CMC), Poly Anionic Cellulose (PAC), Hydroxyethyl Cellulose (HEC), Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (HPMC), and Methyl Hydroxyethyl Cellulose (MHEC/HEMC). Please feel free to contact us to get the most suitable product for your business.
Cellulose Ether Uses
There are two main uses of cellulose ethers in the paper industry: addition in pulp and surface sizing. The amount added in the pulp is three thousandths to five thousandths, and it can increase the vertical and horizontal tension of the paper by 30 percent to 50 percent. For surface sizing, especially coated paper, its powder is the water retention agent that other adhesives can not replace. It plays a good role in the flatness and finish of the paper.
In recent years, cellulose has also been developed and utilized in the oil drilling industry, and its production level and varieties have also made great progress. Cellulose ethers for drilling applications have also taken a place in the international market.
In other industries, such as dry mortar building materials, internal and external wall water-resistant putty powder (paste), binder, filler, interface agent, water-based coating, self-leveling agent, and other new building materials industry, the quality and output of cellulose ether products have also been greatly improved.
How Does Cellulose Ether Work in Mortar
After the ether of cellulose in the mortar is dissolved in water, its surface-active effect ensures that the gelling material is effectively and uniformly distributed in the system. Cellulose ether, as a protective colloid, wraps solid particles and form a lubricating film on its outer surface. The formation of a lubricating film makes the mortar system more stable and also improves the fluidity of the mortar during the stirring process and the smoothness of the construction.
Cellulose ether solution due to its own molecular structure characteristics, so that the water in the mortar is not easy to lose, and in a long period of time gradually released, giving the mortar good water retention and work.
Cellulose Ether Manufacturer in China
- As one of the most professional cellulose ether manufacturer in China, Kingsun has more than 15 years’ production experience in this industry.
- Kingsun owns the advanced production line and strict quality control system, so the quality of our products can be guaranteed.
- All of Kingsun products have passed many certifications, such as ISO9001 quality management system, ISO14001 environmental management system, OHSAS18000 occupational health and safety management system, etc.
- Kingsun chemicals have been exported to more than 30 different countries and regions, including such as Israel, Qatar, Bahrain, Jordan, india, South Korea, Pakistan, Brazil, South Africa, Chile, Australia, Russia, Ukraine, Turkey, Mexico, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, etc.
- We always try our best to provide customers with excellent service and competitive factory prices.