Sodium lignosulfonate is also called sodium lignosulphonate. It is not only a natural high molecular polymer but also anionic surfactant. It has a strong dispersing ability. For this reason, it is suitable for dispersing solids in water. There are some differences between crude lignin sulfonate and refined one. The crude one uses in large quantities for granulation of animal feed. Refined lignin sulfonate is widely used. Such as in oil drilling mud, ore flotation agent, dispersing agent for slime, dye, and pesticide. It is also an effective chelating agent. It has a good chelating ability for heavy metals, especially iron, copper and stannous ions. In fact, it is widely used as a dispersing and wetting agent in industrial. If you want to know the sodium lignosulfonate price, then please contact us. We provide high-quality products at a reasonable price.
Sodium Lignosulfonate Uses
Sodium lignosulphonate powder is light yellow, soluble in water. Besides, it does not decompose after long-term sealed storage. It is an extract of the bamboo pulping process. It is widely used, such as in resin, rubber, dyes, pesticides, ceramics, cement, asphalt, feed. In addition. It also used in industry, such as water treatment, coal water slurry, concrete, etc.
Concrete water reducing agent is currently the most demanded application area of sodium lignin sulfonate. It meets the national standard of high-efficiency retarding water reducing agents, with high water-reducing performance, low slump loss, high strength, retarding, and other excellent properties. Its production cost is low and it has strong market competitiveness. It has adsorption and dispersion effects on cement and can improve various physical properties of concrete. It can be compounded into early strength agents, retarders, antifreeze, pumping agent, etc.
Sodium lignosulfonate water-reducing agent used in concrete admixture has the characteristics of low content, low gas content, and strong adaptability to cement. The most remarkable feature is that the liquid admixture produced by sodium lignosulfonate and naphthalene sulfonate has no precipitate. In addition, it has many advantages:
A) Can reduce water consumption by more than 14%.
B) Significantly improve the workability of concrete.
C) Can significantly reduce the hydration heat of cement at the initial hydration stage.
D) It does not contain chlorine salt and has no corrosive effect on reinforcement.
E) No alkali active substance.
A)Sodium lignosulfonate water-reducing agent, the recommended amount in concrete is 0.2%~0.6%(cement weight), the user should determine the best content through experiment.
B) Sodium lignosulfonate superplasticizer can be used as a liquid form.
C) Sodium lignin sulfonate superplasticizer has an obvious compounding effect with naphthalene series high-efficiency superplasticizer. The dosage and proportion should be determined by the user according to the type of cement used, the aggregate situation, and the type of naphthalene series high-efficiency superplasticizer after the experiment.
Adding this product during the preparation of coal water slurry can improve the output of the high mill. Besides, it can maintain the normal state of the pulping system, reduce the power consumption of pulping, and increase the concentration of coal water slurry.
In the process of manufacturing wall tiles and refractory bricks, sodium lignin sulfonate can not only firmly bond the raw material particles of the green body, but also increase the strength of the dry slab by 20%-60%.
As dispersing agent and filler for vat dyes and disperse dyes, it can increase the dye color, uniform the coloration and shorten the dye grinding time. Besides, it can be used as a filler, dispersant and suspending agent in pesticide processing. It can greatly improve the suspension rate and wetting property of wettable powder.
Used for ball crushing of iron ore fines, lead-zinc ore fines, pulverized coal, coke powder. Moreover, it also is used in pressing of cast iron and cast steel sand.
It can improve liquidity in crude oil transportation and reduce energy consumption. In petroleum products, it is widely used. Such as cleaning agent, dispersant, rust inhibitor, antistatic agent, emulsified viscosity reducer, anti-wax.
- The dosage must be strictly controlled during the construction process. Excessive dosage may cause the condensation time to be significantly prolonged.
- Product retardation increases significantly with decreasing temperature. The lower the temperature, the slower the strength growth.
- The product is easily soluble in water and can be formulated into an aqueous solution of 1％-50％ When dissolving, put water into the container first, then quickly add sodium lignin sulfonate while stirring to avoid agglomeration or prolong dissolution time. After being formulated into a solution, it should be used up within ten days to prevent mildew.
- The suitability test for cement varieties should be carried out before use. The concrete water reducing agent raw materials must be tested and meet the technical requirements before they can be used in engineering.
- For concrete with bleed air volume, when the bleed air volume is too large, it is necessary to select the appropriate vibration time, or take other defoaming measures, so that the gas content can meet the technical requirements.
|Appearance||Yellow Brown Powder|
|Dry Matter %||92 min|
|Lignosulphonate %||60 min|
|Moisture %||7 max|
|Water-insoluble matter %||0.5 max|
|Sulfate (as Na2SO4) %||4 max|
|Content of Ca and Mg %||0.4 max|
|Total reducing matter %||4 max|
|Content of Fe %||0.1 max|
|Packing||Net 25kg PP bags; 550kg jumbo bags;|
Kingsun - Professional Manufacturer & Supplier
Are you looking for sodium lignosulfonate? If you are, then Kingsun chemical Co., Ltd. definitely is a better choice for you.
- With over 15 years experiences, Kingsun company has became a leading sodium lignosulfonate manufacturer and supplier in China.
- Kingsun has multiple automatic production lines. We can make sure the timely delivery.
- Due to the years of export experiences, Kingsun products have been exported to many countries and regions. Such as India, South Korea, Vietnam, Pakistan, Brazil, etc.
- Kingsun offers high-quality products at reasonable prices. We provide professional services to each customer based on their needs.
If you need sodium lignosulfonate, please feel free to leave us a message or send an email.We are looking forward to working with you.