Sodium Lignosulfonate Used As Water Reducer
Sodium lignosulfonate can be used as concrete water reducing admixture, and has the advantages of low cost, high efficiency, strong market competitiveness and environmental protection. At present, the largest demand for sodium lignosulfonate is in the construction industry. It has excellent properties such as high water-reducing performance, low slump loss, high strength and retardation. It can adsorb and disperse cement, and can improve various physical properties of concrete. It can be formulated into early strength agent, retarder, antifreeze, pumping agent, etc.
After adding sodium lignosulfonate to the concrete, the hydrophobic group of the water reducing agent is directionally adsorbed on the surface of the cement particles, and the hydrophilic group points to the aqueous solution, forming a monomolecular or multi-molecular adsorption film, so that the cement particles have the same surface. The charges are repelled and dispersed, and excess water is released from between the particles to achieve the purpose of water reduction. At the same time, due to the reduction of the surface tension of water and the interfacial tension between cement particles, the water consumption is correspondingly reduced under the condition of maintaining the same fluidity, which also plays the role of water reduction. Sodium lignosulfonate can greatly reduce the hydration of concrete, reduce the porosity, increase the compactness of concrete, and greatly improve the strength and impermeability of concrete.
Most water reducers are surfactants. Therefore, the mechanism of action of sodium lignosulfonate is surface activity. After the surfactant is added to the aqueous solution, it can reduce the surface tension (water-gas phase) and interfacial tension (water-solid phase) of water. Surfactant molecules generally have two groups, hydrophilic and hydrophobic. Hydrophobic groups are various alkyl or alkaryl groups; hydrophilic groups are generally salts capable of dissociating ions. Surfactants can be divided into anionic surfactants, cationic surfactants, amphoteric surfactants.
- It can reduce water consumption by more than 14%.
- Strong adaptability to various cements.
- Improve the workability of concrete.
- It can reduce the heat of hydration in the early stage of cement hydration.
- Chlorine-free and non-corrosive to steel bars.
- Sodium lignin sulfonate has an obvious compounding effect with naphthalene based superplasticizer.
- The dosage and proportion should be determined by the user according to the type of cement used, the aggregate situation, and the type of naphthalene series high-efficiency superplasticizer after the experiment.
- The recommended amount of sodium lignosulfonate in concrete is 0.2%~0.6%(cement weight), the user should determine the best content through experimen
Adding this product during the preparation of coal water slurry can improve the output of the high mill. Besides, it can maintain the normal state of the pulping system, reduce the power consumption of pulping, and increase the concentration of coal water slurry.
In the process of manufacturing wall tiles and refractory bricks, sodium lignin sulfonate can not only firmly bond the raw material particles of the green body, but also increase the strength of the dry slab by 20%-60%.
- It can be used as a dispersant in the printing and dyeing industry. The dispersant-NNO is compounded with sodium lignosulphonate as the main raw material. Used as dispersant and filler for vat dyes and disperse dyes, sodium lignosulphonate can increase the color strength of the dye, make the coloring more uniform, and shorten the grinding time of the dye.
- It can be used as filler, dispersant and suspending agent in pesticide processing, greatly improving the suspension rate and wetting performance of wettable powder.
Used for ball crushing of iron ore fines, lead-zinc ore fines, pulverized coal, coke powder. Moreover, it also is used in pressing of cast iron and cast steel sand.
It can improve liquidity in crude oil transportation and reduce energy consumption. In petroleum products, it is widely used. Such as cleaning agent, dispersant, rust inhibitor, antistatic agent, emulsified viscosity reducer, anti-wax.
- The dosage must be strictly controlled during the construction process. Excessive dosage may cause the condensation time to be significantly prolonged.
- Product retardation increases significantly with decreasing temperature. The lower the temperature, the slower the strength growth.
- The product is easily soluble in water and can be formulated into an aqueous solution of 1％-50％ When dissolving, put water into the container first, then quickly add sodium lignin sulfonate while stirring to avoid agglomeration or prolong dissolution time. After being formulated into a solution, it should be used up within ten days to prevent mildew.
- The suitability test for cement varieties should be carried out before use. The concrete water reducing agent raw materials must be tested and meet the technical requirements before they can be used in engineering.
- For concrete with bleed air volume, when the bleed air volume is too large, it is necessary to select the appropriate vibration time, or take other defoaming measures, so that the gas content can meet the technical requirements.
|Appearance||Yellow Brown Powder|
|Dry Matter %||92 min|
|Lignosulphonate %||60 min|
|Moisture %||7 max|
|Water-insoluble matter %||0.5 max|
|Sulfate (as Na2SO4) %||4 max|
|Content of Ca and Mg %||0.4 max|
|Total reducing matter %||4 max|
|Content of Fe %||0.1 max|
|Packing||Net 25kg PP bags; 550kg jumbo bags;|
Kingsun - Leading Sodium Lignosulphonate Manufacturer & Supplier
- Kingsun has its own factory and raw materials, as well as advanced production lines, so we provide customers with sufficient supplies, and can deliver goods in time.
- Our products have been exported to more than 30 countries and regions, they are Turkey, Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Jordan, Russia, Peru, Bangladesh, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Pakistan, Bahrain, Mexico, Chile, Israel, Qatar, Brazil, etc. At the same time, many customers have also established a long-term cooperative relation with our company.
- Kingsun always offers high-quality products, reasonable prices and good services for all the customers. Of course, we also look forward to cooperating with customers around the world.