What is Sodium Lignosulfonate
Sodium lignosulfonate is also called sodium lignosulphonate. It is not an only natural high molecular polymer, but also anionic surfactant. It has a strong dispersing ability. For this reason, it is suitable for dispersing solids in water. There are some differences between crude lignin sulfonate and refined one. The crude one uses in large quantities for granulation of animal feed. Refined lignin sulfonate is widely used. Such as in oil drilling mud, ore flotation agent, dispersing agent for slime, dye, and pesticide. It is also an effective chelating agent. It has the good chelating ability for heavy metals, especially iron, copper and stannous ions. In fact, it is widely used as a dispersing and wetting agent in industrial. If you want to know the sodium lignosulfonate price, then please contact us. We provide high-quality products at a reasonable price.
Sodium Lignosulfonate Uses
Sodium lignosulphonate powder is light yellow, soluble in water. Besides, it does not decompose after long-term sealed storage. It is an extract of the bamboo pulping process. It is widely used, such as in resin, rubber, dyes, pesticides, ceramics, cement, asphalt, feed. In addition. It also used in industry, such as water treatment, coal water slurry, concrete, etc.
1. Concrete water reducer
Sodium lignin sulfonate is commonly used as a concrete water reducer. Because it meets the national standard of high-efficiency retarding water reducing agent. Such as high water-reducing performance, low slump loss, and high strength. Its production cost is low, but it has strong market competitiveness. Sodium lignosulfonate has adsorption and dispersion effects on cement. It also can improve various physical properties of concrete. It can reduce water consumption by more than 13% and improve the workability of concrete. It can also be compounded into other agents, such as early strength agent, concrete retarder, antifreeze, pumping agent, etc.
2. Coal water slurry additive
Adding this product during the preparation of coal water slurry can improve the output of the high mill. Besides, it can maintain the normal state of the pulping system, reduce the power consumption of pulping, and increase the concentration of coal water slurry.
3. Refractory and ceramic body reinforcement
In the process of manufacturing wall tiles and refractory bricks, sodium lignin sulfonate can not only firmly bond the raw material particles of the green body, but also increase the strength of the dry slab by 20%-60%.
4. Fillers and dispersants for the dye industry and pesticide processing
As dispersing agent and filler for vat dyes and disperse dyes, it can increase the dye color, uniform the coloration and shorten the dye grinding time. Besides, it can be used as a filler, dispersant and suspending agent in pesticide processing. It can greatly improve the suspension rate and wetting property of wettable powder.
5. As a binder for powdered and granulated materials
Used for ball crushing of iron ore fines, lead-zinc ore fines, pulverized coal, coke powder. Moreover, it also is used in pressing of cast iron and cast steel sand.
6. Used as dilution dispersant and viscosity reducer in drilling
It can improve liquidity in crude oil transportation and reduce energy consumption. In petroleum products, it is widely used. Such as cleaning agent, dispersant, rust inhibitor, antistatic agent, emulsified viscosity reducer, anti-wax.
|Appearance||Yellow Brown Powder|
|Dry Matter %||92 min|
|Lignosulphonate %||60 min|
|Moisture %||7 max|
|Water-insoluble matter %||0.5 max|
|Sulfate (as Na2SO4) %||4 max|
|Content of Ca and Mg %||0.4 max|
|Total reducing matter %||4 max|
|Content of Fe %||0.1 max|
|Packing||Net 25kg PP bags; 550kg jumbo bags;|
How to Use Sodium Lignosulphonate
- Strictly control the dosage during the construction process. Excessive dosage may cause condensation time to prolong.
- Product retardation increases significantly with decreasing temperature. The lower the temperature, the slower the strong growth.
- The product is easily soluble in water and can be formulated into an aqueous solution of 1％-50％ concentration. When dissolving, put water into the container first, then quickly add sodium lignin sulfonate while stirring to avoid agglomeration or prolong dissolution time. It should be used up within ten days to prevent mildew as long as being formulated into a solution.
- Carry out the suitability test for cement varieties before use. Must test the raw materials of concrete water reducing agent before use and make sure they meet the technical requirements.
- For concrete with bleed air volume, when the bleed air volume is too large, it is necessary to select the appropriate vibration time, or take other defoaming measures, so that the gas content can meet the technical requirements.
Sodium Lignosulfonate Manufacturer & Supplier
Are you looking for sodium lignosulfonate? If you are, then Kingsun chemical Co., Ltd. definitely is your better choice. Because as a leading sodium lignosulfonate manufacturer and supplier in China, Kingsun has many years of experience. We provide professional services to each customer based on their needs. Our products have exported to around 60 countries and regions, such as India, South Korea, Vietnam, Pakistan, Brazil, etc. Kingsun offers high-quality products at reasonable prices. If you need sodium lignosulfonate, then please leave us a message or send an email.