Dispersing Agent NNO is also called Dispersant NNO. Its chemical name is 2-naphthalene sulfonic acid formaldehyde polymer sodium salt. The main component of the dispersant NNO is sodium methylene bis naphthalene sulfonate. Dispersant NNO is an anionic surfactant with excellent diffusibility and protective colloid properties. It is a light brown powder, soluble in any hard water. It has an affinity for protein and polyamide fibers, but no affinity for cotton, flax, or other fibers.
|Item||Dispersing Agent NNO|
|Diffusion rate (for standard) %||95.0 min|
|PH value (1% aqueous solution)||7-9|
|Sodium Sulfate content ％||5 Max|
|Insoluble in water content %||0.05 Max.|
|Content of calcium and magnesium %||0.4 Max.|
Applications of Dispersing Agent NNO
- In the printing and dyeing industry. Dispersant NNO is dispersant in disperse dyes, vat dyes, reactive dyes, acid dyes, and leather dyes. It has a good grinding effect, solubilization effect, and dispersity. It can be used in pigment pad dyeing, leuco acid dyeing Process, the dyeing of disperse dyes, and soluble reduced dyes. Used in the dyeing of silk-cotton interweaving fabric can keep the silk from dyeing.
- In the construction industry. It is a water reducer and an early strength agent. Adding dispersing agent nno into cement can make cement has a good dispersion effect after cement impact, strengthen cement strength, shorten the construction period, save cement and water. It can improve the stretching of mixed soil, prevent Seepage, antifreeze, and compression modulus.
- In agriculture. Dispersant NNO can be widely used in wettable pesticides. It can give wettable pesticides good dispersion and solubilization, which can significantly improve efficiency.
- In the electroplating industry. Adding dispersant nno to electroplating can uniformly disperse pigments, which can significantly improve the brightness of the plating surface.
- In the production process of the rubber (latex) industry. For dispersing materials such as sulfur promoters and antioxidant zinc oxide fillers (such as barium sulfate and calcium carbonate), it can improve the dispersion effect and shorten the milling time.
- In other aspects. Dispersing agent nno can also be used as a pigment dispersant, water treatment agent, carbon black dispersant.
Buy Dispersant Agent NNO from KINGSUN
Dispersing agent NNO is widely used in many ways, so choosing the right dispersing agent NNO is important. As one of the leading dispersing agents manufactures and suppliers in China, Henan Kingsun Chemical Co., Ltd. always focus on researching and producing dispersing agents for many years. Our company has professional research and development personnel, a modern production base, and advanced production types of equipment, they can guarantee the quality of our products. We have professional customer service staff to answer your questions in time. We provide customers high-quality products at a reasonable price and we will try our best to help clients when problems happen. Besides, we choose well-known shipping companies to ensure that the products arrive as soon as possible and in good condition.
Kingsun products have exported to many countries and regions, such as India, South Korea, Vietnam, Indonesia, Pakistan, Brazil, South Africa, Chile, Australia, Russia, Ukraine, etc. and we have found a long-term cooperative relationship with many customers. Except for dispersant nno, we still have dispersing agent mf.
If you would like to know dispersant price or information about other products in KINGSUN, please feel free to contact us, we look forward to hearing from you.