Polycarboxylate superplasticizer (PCE) is a high-performance water reducing agent and a kind of cement dispersing agent in the application of cement concrete. Widely used in highways, bridges, dams, tunnels, high-rise buildings and other projects. It is also suitable for projects with long construction time and high requirements for concrete slumps, such as nuclear power engineering. The product is environmentally friendly, non-flammable, non-explosive, and it can be safely transported by train and car.
Polycarboxylate superplasticizers overcome some of the drawbacks of traditional water reducer and have the potential of low dosage, good moisture retention, low concrete shrinkage, strong molecular structure, high performance, and high production process, and it does not use formaldehyde in the production process.
Kingsun Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer
There are three different kinds of polycarboxylate superplasticizers for sale in Kingsun. They are PCE-Powder, PCE-50 Liquid and PCE-40 Liquid. They get a lot of things in common, but their visual Appearance, solid content, and density are different. PCE-Powder is white powder, its solid content is 98.0±1.0. PCE-40 is light yellow liquid and the minimum percentage of solid content is forty. PCE-50 is a colorless liquid with solids content percentage exceeding fifty. If you want to consult PCE price, please contact us below, we will reply to you as soon as possible.
1. This product is suitable for pumping concrete for long-distance transportation.
2. It is used to prepare ordinary concrete, high-performance concrete, high strength concrete, and super high strength concrete.
3. Formulate durable concrete with impermeability, high moisture retention, and freeze-thaw resistance requirements.
4. This product is suitable for the preparation of high fluidity concrete, self-leveling concrete, fair-faced concrete, and vibration-free self-compacting concrete.
5. It is suitable to configure various concretes with high fly ash and mineral powder.
The polycarboxylate concrete admixture imparts excellent workability, good strength development, and excellent durability to concrete.
1. Low dosage, high water reduction rate. The water reduction rate can reach 45%, which is suitable for high-performance concrete production;
2. The loss is small while the slump is light. In the case of ready-mixed concrete for about 2 hours, the slump loss will be controlled within 15% by the application of it, which is beneficial to pumping construction and the long-distance transportation of commercial concrete.
3. After adding the polycarboxylic acid-based water reducing agent, the concrete has good workability. In the high slump, the concrete does not significantly separate or bleed, and the color of the concrete is uniform. It is conducive to the preparation of high-flow concrete and self-leveling concrete.
4. After the use of polycarboxylate water reducer, concrete shrinkage is relatively low, which can reduce the degree of concrete shrinkage and improve the durability and stability of concrete.
5. The polycarboxylate admixture has the characteristics of green environmental protection and non-toxic and harmless. It is conducive to the sustainable and healthy development of the construction industry.
6. It has good compatibility with various types of cement, good slump retention performance of concrete, and prolonged concrete construction time.
7. More slag or fly ash can be used instead of cement to reduce costs by adding polycarboxylate concrete admixture.
The amount of it is 0.4% to 2.5% of the total weight of the cementitious material, and the usual dosage is 0.8% to 1.5%. Carrying out concrete tests before use for optimum dosage.
It should not be mixed with naphthalene superplasticizer. When using polycarboxylate concrete admixtures, mixers that have used naphthalene-based superplasticizers must be rinsed clean, otherwise, the water reduces effect might be lost.
When the polycarboxylate admixture is used, it may be directly added as a stock solution or may be formulated into a solution having a certain concentration.
Due to the large water reduction rate of the polycarboxylate concrete superplasticizers, the slump is highly sensitive to water consumption, and the water consumption must be strictly controlled during use.
Polycarboxylate based superplasticizer has good adaptability to most types of cement, but it is possible for individual cement to have a low water reduction rate and a large slump loss. In addition, the fineness and storage time of the cement may also affect the use of the polycarboxylate superplasticizer. At this time, it is recommended to solve the problem by appropriately increasing the dosage or compounding other retarding components.
|PCE(High Water Reduction)||PCE(High Slump Retention)||PCE-Powder|
|Appearance||Light Yellow Liquid||Clear Transparent Liquid||White Powder|
|Solid Content, %||50±1.0||50±1.0||98±1.0|
|Density (23℃) (kg/m3)||1.13±0.02||1.05-1.10||600±50|
|Chloride Content,% ≤||0.1||0.1||0.1|
|Na2SO4 (by solid content), % ≤||4.0||4.0||4.0|
|Water reducing ratio, % ≥||25|
|Packing||For PCE liquid, the packing of PCE liquid is 230kg PE drum, 1100kg IBC tank or flexitank.For PCE Powder, 25 kg PP woven bags.|
Where can You Buy PCE Powder or Liquid
Welcome to buy PCE chemical in Henan Kingsun Chemical Co., Ltd. Kingsun is one of the largest production bases of concrete additive in China. As the most professional construction chemicals manufacturer & exporter, Kingsun has been committed to the research and production of various types of concrete admixtures for many years. Our company passed the ISO9001 quality management system certification and ISO14001 environmental management system certification. With advanced management and equipment, we aim to supply high-quality products to more customers. As the manufacturer of polycarboxylate superplasticizer, Kingsun sells our products at a factory-direct price. If you are looking for PCE chemical for your business, contact us now.