Introduction of Dispersing Agents
Dispersing agents are also called dispersant additives. They are auxiliaries that enhance the dispersion properties of solid or liquid materials. When grinding the solid dye, adding dispersing agent can help the pulverization of the granules and prevent the pulverized particles from coagulating to keep the dispersion stable. The water-insoluble oily liquid can be dispersed into small liquid beads under high shear stirring, but after stirring is stopped, it is quickly layered under the action of interfacial tension. After adding the dispersing agent and stirring, it can form a stable emulsion. The main function of the dispersant is to reduce the interfacial tension between the liquid and the liquid or between the solid and the liquid, and thus the dispersing agent is also a surfactant. The types of dispersant chemicals are anionic, cationic, nonionic, amphoteric and polymeric, the most used is anionic.
Dispersing Agent MF for Sale
Dispersing agent MF is anionic surfactant with excellent diffusibility and thermal stability. It is brown powder, soluble in water, absorb moisture, non-combustible, non-permeable or foaming. And it resists acid, alkali, hard water and inorganic salt. Dispersant MF has an affinity for protein and polyamide fibers, but no affinity for cotton, flax or other fibers. It can mix with both anionic and nonionic surfactants, but can not mix with cationic dyes or surfactants.
Dispersing agent MF is mainly used as a dispersant and filler for vat dyes and disperse dyes. The dispersing agent MF has many advantages such as good grinding effect, good dispersibility, high heat resistance, and high-temperature dispersion stability. Dispersing agents for dyeing can make the dye color bright. The dispersant MF can also be compounded with various dispersants to meet the requirements of various disperse dyes and vat dyes. It can be used as an early strength water reducer for concrete, as a dispersant for vat dye grinding and as a dispersant for dyeing with vat dye suspension, as well as a stabilizer for rubber industrial latex, and as an auxiliary for the leather industry.
Functions of Dispersant MF
- The dispersing agent MF is used as an abrasive dispersing agent in the case of reducing and dispersing dyes, and can also be used as a diffusing agent in the manufacture of dye.
- The dispersant MF is mainly used in the printing and dyeing industry as a vat dye suspension dyeing, stable acid dyeing and dispersion, and dyeing of soluble vat dyes.
- It can also be used as a stabilizer for rubber industrial latex, and as an auxiliary for the leather industry.
- Dispersing agent MF is soluble in concrete as a high range water reducing agent, which can shorten the construction period, save cement, save water and increase cement strength.
Dispersing Agent NNO
The main component of the dispersing agent NNO is sodium methylene bis naphthalene sulfonate. Dispersant NNO is anionic surfactant with excellent diffusibility and protective colloid properties. It is light brown powder, soluble in any hardness water. It has an affinity for protein and polyamide fibers, but no affinity for cotton, flax or other fibers.
Applications of Dispersing Agent NNO
- Mainly used as a dispersant in disperse dyes, vat dyes, reactive dyes, acid dyes, and leather dyes. With good grinding effect, solubilization effect and dispersity.
- Used in pigment pad dyeing, leuco acid dyeing process, the dyeing of disperse dyes and soluble reduced dyes. Used in the dyeing of silk-cotton interweaving fabric can keep the silk from dyeing.
- As spread fertilizer in lake manufacturing, the stabilizer of rubber latex and auxiliary tanning agent of leather.
- It can also be used in textile printing and dyeing, wettable pesticides as dispersing agents, papermaking dispersing agents, electroplating additives, water-soluble coatings, dispersing agents for pigments, water treatment agents, carbon black dispersing agents, etc.
Dosage of Dispersant NNO
1. Dispersing agent NNO is used as a dispersant and filler for dispersing and reducing dyes. When dispersing dyes or vat dyes are finely processed, they can be added to the grinder and sander together with the dispersing agent NNO and the dye. The amount of the dispersing agent NNO is 0.5-3 times that of the reduced dye or 1.5-2 times that of the disperse dye and the remaining portion can be added as a filler when the dye is commercialized.
2. It is used as a reduced dye. In the pad dyeing bath, the amount of the dispersing agent NNO is generally 3-5 g / liter. In the reduction bath, the dosage of the diffusing agent NNO is generally 15-20 g / liter.
3. It is used as a disperse dyeing. When the polyester high temperature and high-pressure dyeing, generally 0.5-1.5 g / liter of diffusing agent NNO is added in the dye bath.
4. Dispersing agent NNO is used as ice dye dyeing. When it is necessary to improve the leveling and rubbing fastness, the amount of diffusing agent is generally 2-5 g / liter. The color developing bath diffusing agent NNO is generally used in an amount of 0.5 to 2 g/liter.
Where Can You Buy Dispersing Agents
Choosing the right dispersant agent is an important production link. Henan Kingsun Chemical Co., Ltd. is one of the best construction chemical manufacturers and suppliers in China. Kingsun chemicals have always adhered to the philosophy of providing consumers with the highest quality products. KINGSUN is committed to innovating and developing high-quality products and selling the products to consumers at reasonable prices. Since the establishment of our company, KINGSUN has won the favor of consumers with high-quality products and reasonable prices, and the company has continued to grow and develop. Our company not only produces high-quality dispersants but also produces various types of concrete additives, such as sodium gluconate, sodium naphthalene sulphonate formaldehyde, and polycarboxylate superplasticizer. If you are interested in our products, please feel free to contact us.