Methyl hydroxyethyl cellulose (MHEC) is a white, odorless powder. CAS NO: 9032-42-2. Hydroxyethyl methyl cellulose (HEMC) can thicken, suspend, agglutinate, float, and provide protective colloid, for this reason, it is mainly used as an adhesive, thickener, and emulsifying additive. Hydroxyethyl methylcellulose is a high-efficiency water retention agent because its aqueous solution has good hydrophilicity. MHEC has a good anti-mildew ability because it contains hydroxyethyl groups. It has good viscosity stability and anti-mildew degeneration during long-term storage. Kingsun MHEC has a good performance in coatings and building materials. It has stronger water retention than methylcellulose, stronger viscosity stability, mildew resistance, and dispersion than hydroxyethyl cellulose.
Kingsun Methyl Hydroxyethyl Cellulose Uses
Kingsun HEMC is widely used in water-based latex coatings, building construction and building materials, printing inks, oil drilling, etc., it plays the role of thickening and retaining water, improving workability. Used as cement, gypsum, lime gelling agent, water retention agent, is an excellent additive for powder building materials. Used as an additive in toothpaste, cosmetics, detergent, etc. In the pharmaceutical industry, it is used as a hydrophilic gel matrix material, porogen, and coating agent for preparing sustained-release preparations. It can also be used as a thickening, suspending, dispersing, binding, emulsifying, film-forming, and water-retaining agents in the food processing industry.
1. Improve the uniformity, make the mortar easier to apply, and improve the anti-sag ability. Increased mobility and pumpability to improve efficiency.
2. Methyl hydroxyethyl cellulose has high water retention, it can prolong the working time of mortar, improve working efficiency, and help mortar to form high mechanical strength during solidification.
3. Air infiltration is controlled to eliminate micro-cracks in the coating, resulting in an ideally smooth surface.
1. Its high water retention can prolong the working time of mortar and produce high mechanical strength during solidification.
2. By controlling the consistency of mortar, a high-quality surface coating is formed.
1. Enhance the adhesion with the masonry surface, and enhance the water retention, so as to improve the strength of mortar.
2. Improve lubricity and plasticity to improve construction performance. Mortar made by Kingsun HEMC is easier to apply, saving time, and improving cost-effectiveness.
1. Excellent water retention of MHEC can extend the cooling time and improve work efficiency. High lubricity makes application easier and smoother.
2. Improve shrinkage resistance and cracking resistance, and improve surface quality.
3. Provide smooth and even texture, and make the bonding surface more cohesive.
1. Make the dry mix ingredients easy to mix and do not produce clumps, thus saving working time and improving constructability, and reducing cost due to faster and more effective applications.
2. The efficiency of the tiling is improved by extending the cooling time. Enhance the adhesive effect.
1. Provide viscosity and can be used as an anti-precipitation additive.
2. Enhance the fluidity and pumpability, thus improving the efficiency of floor laying.
3. Control water retention to greatly reduce cracking and shrinkage.
1. The storage life is extended by preventing solid precipitation. It is compatible with other components and has high biological stability.
2. Fast dissolution without clumps helps simplify the mixing process.
3. Produces favorable flow characteristics, such as low sputtering and good leveling, ensuring excellent surface finish and preventing paint from flowing down.
4. Enhance the viscosity of water-based paint remover and organic solvent paint remover, so that the paint remover will not flow out of the surface of the workpiece.
1. Enhance the processability of extruded products, making them have high bond strength and lubricity.
2. Improve the wet strength and adhesion of the extruded concrete sheet.
|Loss on drying（WT%）||≤ 5.0|
|PH value （1%，25℃）||4.0－8.0|
|Viscosity(2%, 20℃, mpa.s)||5-200000,can also be specified according to customer needs|
|Low viscosity (mpa.s)||4000||3500-5600|
|High viscosity (mpa.s)||20000||18000-22000|
|Very High viscosity (mpa.s)||100000||90000-120000|
Buy MHEC in Kingsun
Kingsun is a well-known chemical manufacturer & supplier in China. Kingsun has many years of experience in the development and production of Hydroxyethyl methyl cellulose. Kingsun MHEC has many advantages, such as fast thickening effect and good dispersing performance, low addition amount and high-cost performance; stable thickening performance; it can improve the flowability, leveling, and splash resistance; it has less PH limit and application-wide range.
Kingsun has strict quality control procedures, and the company has many product certificates like ISO9001 quality management system, ISO14001 environmental management system, OHSAS18000 occupational health, and safety management system, etc.
Kingsun factory has multiple production lines to ensure the timely supply of goods. Kingsun has scientific business management and an efficient logistics operation system, which provides a solid guarantee for customers to quickly obtain safe and high-quality products.
Based on strict product quality, reasonable transaction prices, excellent after-sales service, and honest business reputation, Kingsun's products are exported to many countries and regions and have been well received by customers. If you need to buy HEMC, please feel free to come to consult.
- Inner polyethylene film bag and outer plastic-coated triad compound bag or paper tube.
- 25Kg each bag；
b) Storage& Transportation：
-No damage and being covered during transportation.
-Protect from humidity, rain, sunlight, dampness, and wetness.
-Put in dry and ventilated place During storage.
-Remainder must be promptly sealed and packed to prohibit from wet.