What is Dispersing Agent MF
Dispersing agent MF is also known as dispersant MF. Its chemical name is formaldehyde condensate of sodium methylnaphthalene sulfonate. Dispersant MF has wide application as a dye builder. It is mainly an anionic surfactant produced by the steps of sulfonation, hydrolysis, condensation with formaldehyde, neutralization, etc. from methyl naphthalene or washing oil. Dispersing agent MF has excellent diffusibility and thermal stability. It is brown powder, soluble in water, absorb moisture, non-combustible, non-permeable or foaming. It also resists acid, alkali, hard water and inorganic salt. Dispersant MF has an affinity for protein and polyamide fibers, but no affinity for cotton, flax or other fibers. It can mix with both anionic and nonionic surfactants, but can not with cationic dyes or surfactants.
Functions of Dispersant MF
The dispersant MF has mainly used as a dispersing agent or a filler for vat dyes and disperses dyes. It has the advantages of good grinding effect, good dispersibility, good heat resistance, and good high-temperature dispersion stability. It can make the dye color bright, the color strength increase, and the coloring uniform. Dispersant MF can also compound with various dispersing agents to meet the requirements of various disperse dyes and vat dyes. In addition to used as dispersing agents and fillers for vat dyes and disperse dyes, the dispersing agent also has many effects, such as
1. In the printing and dyeing industry, it can be used for vat dye suspension dyeing, stable acid dyeing and dispersion, and dyeing of soluble vat dyes.
2. In the tanning industry, it is an Auxiliary agent to make the leather soft and elastic.
3. In the rubber industry, it is a stabilizer for latex to promote rubber vulcanization.
4. In the construction industry, it is soluble in concrete as a strong water reducer. Adding dispersing agent MF to concrete can shorten the construction period, save cement, save water and increase cement strength.
5. In the paper industry, using this product can help to control the pulp, reduce the two-sidedness, improve the retention of filler or fine fiber, improve the sizing, and reduce the viscosity of the coating.
KINGSUN – Dispersing Agents Supplier
Henan Kingsun Chemical Co., Ltd. is well-known as a professional manufacturer and supplier of dispersing agents. Since the establishment of our company, Kingsun company has always committed to researching and producing products with high quality. Moreover, we provide those products to our customers at a reasonable price. KINGSUN has won the favor of consumers from many countries and regions. There are two types of dispersing agents in Kingsun, dispersant nno, and dispersing agent mf. They have exported all over the world. With the modern production base, advanced production equipment, excellent research, and development team, and professional customer service staff, KINGSUN will provide you the best products and the most professional service. If you would like to know the dispersing agent price or more information about dispersing agent MF, please leave us a message or send an e-mail, we will be happy to help you.