Poly Naphthalene Sulfonate (PNS), also called SNF superplasticizer, is a high-range water reducing agent. It is also called naphthalene sulfonate superplasticizer. The primary use of PNS is to produce admixtures for ready-mixed concrete. PNS powder is for the preparation of dry mortar. In the production of flowing concrete, the use of sodium polynaphthalene sulfonate not only reduces the water-cement ratio, but also hardens the strength of the concrete material. In addition, it is the raw material for many concrete additives in the construction industry. Such as compound accelerator, antifreeze, retarder. Its high-purity properties make it highly water-reducing and concrete-strengthening in concrete mixes. More importantly, PNS superplasticizer also improves the fluidity and workability of cement.
Kingsun poly naphthalene sulfonate superplasticizer has a good effect on the preparation of large fluid concrete. The addition of PNS superplasticizer can comprehensively improve the various properties of concrete. Because of that, PNS superplasticizer is often used in highways, bridges, dams, tunnels, and some other construction projects. As a leading manufacturer of naphthalene superplasticizer, Kingsun can supply three types of PNS powder, they are SNF-A, SNF-B and SNF-C. If you want to get the latest factory price, please contact us online.
|Solid Content (%) ≥||92%|
|Na2SO4 Content (%)≤||5||10||18|
|Chlorine Content (%)≤||0.3||0.4||0.5|
|Net Starch Fluidity(mm)≥||250||240||230|
|Water Reducing Rate(%)||26||25||23|
|Packing||25kg pp bag; 650kg Jumbo bag. A customized package is available.|
Poly Naphthalene Sulfonate (PNS) for Concrete
Polynaphthalene sulfonate is the most widely used and high range water reducing agent in China. It has many characteristics, such as a high water-reducing rate, no bleed air, little influence on setting time, relatively good adaptability to cement. Besides, it can be used in combination with other various admixtures, and the price is relatively cheap. Naphthalene based superplasticizers are commonly used to formulate high fluidity concrete, high strength concrete, high-performance concrete.
PNS superplasticizer has a strong dispersion on cement. Therefore, it can greatly improve the fluidity of the cement mixture and the slump of the concrete. At the same time, it can also greatly reduce water consumption and improve the workability of the concrete. The high range water reducing agent does not substantially change the setting time of the concrete. However, when used in excess, it has a slight retarding effect on concrete but does not delay the early strength growth of hardened concrete.
Naphthalene sulfonate superplasticizer can significantly reduce the amount of water used and increase the strength of the concrete at each stage. When the concrete strength keeps constant, the cement can save 10% or more. Besides, it does not make the steel get rust because it has a small chloride ion content.
1. Efficient water reduction. The water reduction rate of polynaphthalene is as high as 25% or more. It can effectively increase the fluidity of concrete, reduce bleeding, and segregation. So it can improve the workability of concrete, facilitating construction, and being easy to compact.
2. The enhancement effect is good. Under the same conditions of the number of cementitious materials, the compressive strength of concrete with naphthalene based superplasticizer has improved compared with the reference concrete.
3. Good adaptability. Kingsun poly naphthalene sulfonate is suitable for various specifications and models of cement. It is compatible with other admixtures in concrete. It can combine with an admixture such as a swelling agent, an air-entraining agent, and an active admixture. And the functions of them complement each other and excite each other.
4. Good safety. Non-toxic, non-irritating, and radioactive, free of substances that are rusting to steel. Non-flammable and explosive, non-dangerous.
5. Good durability. Sodium polynaphthalene sulfonate can effectively improve the pore structure of the concrete, thereby greatly improving the durability indexes of concrete such as impermeability, carbonation resistance, and freeze-thaw resistance.
- When the type of cement is changed or new cement is used, a compatibility inspection with cement should be done.
- For those requiring retarded concrete, the concrete should be tested in advance to make sure its setting time.
- It must be mixed correctly according to the test mix ratio, and the concrete should be poured in strict accordance with the construction specifications.
- When combined with other admixtures, the compatibility should be checked first.
- During the winter construction period, in order to improve the early strength of concrete, the cement dosage of concrete should be adjusted appropriately.
- As with conventional concrete engineering, the maintenance must be strengthened according to construction specifications.
Polynaphthalene Sulfonate Manufacturer
- As one of the most professional concrete admixtures manufacturers in China, Henan Kingsun Chemical Co., Ltd. is a high-tech company integrating research and development, production, marketing, and technical services.
- With strong innovation ability, excellent technology and environmental protection concept, Jinshan Company has strong competitiveness in the field of concrete admixtures. And our products are widely used in various concrete, mortar, plastering projects.
- Kingsun has its own factory, the advanced production equipment, large warehouse, research & quality inspection center and professional sales team.
- We always do our best to provide customers with high-quality products, very competitive factory prices and excellent service. Therefore, our products are always welcomed by many new and old foreign customers.
- All of our products have been exported to more than 30 countries, including South Korea, Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Pakistan, Brazil, South Africa, Chile, Australia, Russia, Turkey, Mexico, Nigeria, Jordan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, UAE, Saudi Arabia, India, etc.