Poly Naphthalene Sulfonate (PNS) is also called SNF superplasticizer or naphthalene sulfonate superplasticizer. Its appearance is light brown powder. As a high range water reducing agent, PNS has the features of high water reduction rate, improved concrete strength, and good dispersion effect on cement, etc. The main use of polynaphthalene sulfonate is to produce ready-mixed concrete and prepare dry mortar. Especially in the production of flowing concrete, using PNS superplasticizer not only reduces the water-cement ratio, but also hardens the strength of the concrete material. In addition, it can be used as a raw material for many concrete admixtures in the construction industry, such as compound accelerator, antifreeze, retarder, etc.
About PNS Superplasticizer
The PNS poly naphthalene sulfonate superplasticizer can comprehensively improve various properties of concrete, and it can be applied to high compressive strength integral heavy concrete and reinforced concrete, fine concrete, dense cladding concrete, thin plate structure and other complex concrete structures. So naphthalene superplasticizer can be widely used in some construction projects such as highways, bridges, dams, and tunnels, etc.
As a leading manufacturer of polynaphthalene sulfonate, Kingsun can provide three types of SNF powder for you, they are SNF-A, SNF-B and SNF-C. But if the models are different, then their water reduction rate, price and cost will be different. You can check the technical parameters in the table below, and choose the right one for your business. Of course, you can also contact us online to get the latest price of naphthalene based superplasticizer.
|Solid Content (%) ≥||92%|
|Na2SO4 Content (%)≤||5||10||18|
|Chlorine Content (%)≤||0.3||0.4||0.5|
|Net Starch Fluidity(mm)≥||250||240||230|
|Water Reducing Rate(%)||26||25||23|
|Packing||25kg pp bag; 650kg Jumbo bag. A customized package is available.|
Poly Naphthalene Sulfonate (PNS) for Concrete
Polynaphthalene sulfonate is the most widely used and high range water reducing agent in China. It has many characteristics, such as a high water-reducing rate, no bleed air, little influence on setting time, relatively good adaptability to cement. Besides, it can be used in combination with other various admixtures, and the price is relatively cheap. The naphthalene based superplasticizer is commonly used to formulate high fluidity concrete, high strength concrete, high-performance concrete.
Kingsun poly naphthalene sulfonate superplasticizer has a strong dispersion on cement. Therefore, it can greatly improve the fluidity of the cement mixture and the slump of the concrete. At the same time, naphthalene superplasticizer can also greatly reduce water consumption and improve the workability of the concrete. In general, naphthalene based superplasticizer does not significantly alter the setting time of concrete. However, when used in excess, it has a slight retardation effect on concrete, but it does not delay the early strength growth of hardened concrete.
The PNS superplasticizer can significantly reduce the amount of water used and increase the strength of the concrete at each stage. When the concrete strength keeps constant, the cement can save 10% or more. Besides, it does not make the steel get rust because it has a small chloride ion content.
- Efficient water reduction. The water reduction rate of polynaphthalene sulfonate is as high as 25% or more. Therefore, it not only effectively increases the fluidity of concrete, reduce bleeding and segregation, but also improves the workability of concrete, facilitating construction, and being easy to compact.
- The enhancement effect is good. Under the same conditions of the number of cementitious materials, the compressive strength of concrete with naphthalene superplasticizer has improved compared with the reference concrete.
- Good adaptability. Kingsun poly naphthalene sulfonate is suitable for various specifications and models of cement. Therefore, it is easily compatible with other concrete admixtures. For example, the naphthalene based superplasticizer can be used in combination with admixtures such as expansion agents, air-entraining agents, and active agents. And their functions complement and stimulate each other.
- Safety. This concrete chemical is non-toxic, non-irritating, and radioactive, free of substances that are rusting to steel. Non-flammable and explosive, non-dangerous.
- Good durability. Sodium polynaphthalene sulfonate can effectively improve the pore structure of the concrete, thereby greatly improving the durability indexes of concrete such as impermeability, carbonation resistance, and freeze-thaw resistance.
- When the type of cement is changed or new cement is used, a compatibility inspection with cement should be done.
- For those requiring retarded concrete, the concrete should be tested in advance to make sure its setting time.
- It must be mixed correctly according to the test mix ratio, and the concrete should be poured in strict accordance with the construction specifications.
- When combined with other admixtures, the compatibility should be checked first.
- During the winter construction period, in order to improve the early strength of concrete, the cement dosage of concrete should be adjusted appropriately.
- As with conventional concrete engineering, the maintenance must be strengthened according to construction specifications.
Leading Polynaphthalene Sulfonate Manufacturer in China
As one of the most professional concrete admixtures manufacturers in China, Henan Kingsun Chemical Co., Ltd. is a large-scale enterprise integrating R&D, production, sales and service. We have more than 15 years of experience in construction chemicals industry. Our main products are PNS superplasticizer, PCE polycarboxylate superplasticizers, sodium gluconate, calcium lignosulfonate, sodium lignosulfonate and other concrete additives. The following is the reason why you must choose Kingsun company:
- With strong innovation ability, excellent technology and environmental protection concept, Kingsun has strong competitiveness in the field of concrete admixtures.
- Kingsun has its own factory, the advanced production lines, large warehouse, research & quality inspection center and professional sales team.
- All of Kignsun products are well received by many new and old foreign customers. So far, they have been exported to more than 30 countries, including South Korea, Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Pakistan, Brazil, South Africa, Chile, Australia, Russia, Turkey, Mexico, Nigeria, Jordan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, UAE, Saudi Arabia, India, etc. Most importantly, many of these customers choose to establish a long-term relationship with our company.
- We always do our best to provide customers with high-quality products, competitive factory prices and excellent services. At the same time, we also look forward to cooperating with global customers.