Sulphonated naphthalene formaldehyde，also called sodium naphthalene sulfonate (SNF/PNS/FND/NSF) is a high-range water reducing admixture. Naphthalene-based superplasticizer has the advantages of high water reduction rate, neither retardation nor air entrainment, and strong adaptability. It can greatly improve the workability of concrete and reduce the water consumption for mixing, and can significantly increase the strength of concrete.
As the main masterbatch of various composite concrete admixtures, through compounding with other kinds of admixtures, naphthalene sulphonate can also produce concrete admixture series products for various engineering requirements. This product helps to improve the quality of construction projects, improve construction efficiency, reduce construction costs, and speed up project progress.
Sulphonated naphthalene formaldehyde is the most widely used concrete additive at home and abroad due to its simple operation, low price and relatively good performance. The SNF based admixture has superior performance and is widely used in important projects such as industry, civil construction, roads and bridges, ports, oil fields, water conservancy facilities, etc., and is widely praised by customers and society.
|Solid Content (%) ≥||92%|
|Na2SO4 Content (%)≤||5||10||18|
|Chlorine Content (%)≤||0.3||0.4||0.5|
|Net Starch Fluidity(mm)≥||250||240||230|
|Water Reducing Rate(%)||26||25||23|
|Packing||25kg pp bag; 650kg Jumbo bag. A customized package is available.|
Kingsun Sodium Naphthalene Sulfonate
As a kind of high-efficiency admixture, polynaphthalene sulfonate mainly has the following functions in concrete:
First, the pns superplasticizer can reduce water consumption without affecting the normal construction of cement concrete, so that less water needs to be lost during the hardening process of cement concrete, so there are fewer internal pores in the concrete, which can Improve the strength of coagulation;
Second, the naphthalene-based superplasticizer can greatly improve the construction and workability of cement concrete and reduce the energy consumption during construction mixing;
Third, the sodium naphthalene sulfonate can reduce the amount of cement and water without reducing the performance and mechanical indicators of cement concrete, thereby reducing the cost of construction.
Sulphonated naphthalene formaldehyde is brown in appearance, non-toxic and odorless, and has no corrosion on steel bars.
With the same amount of cement and constant water-cement ratio, the slump of the concrete can be significantly increased, and the workability of the concrete can be improved. The slump can be increased by 1.0-1.5 times.
Sodium naphthalene can greatly improve and improve various mechanical properties and durability of concrete such as impermeability.
The dosage is 0.5-1.0 of the amount of gelling materials, the water reduction rate can reach 12-20%, and the early strength and strengthening effect are obvious. The strength of concrete can be increased by 60-130% in 3 days, the strength in 7 days can be increased by 40-60%, the strength in 28 days can be increased by 20-40%, and the long-term strength is still improved.
When keeping the concrete strength and slump the same, it can save 15-20% of cement compared to concrete without water-reducing agent.
Adding this product can greatly improve the workability of concrete, improve the physical properties of concrete, and increase the compressive, tensile, flexural strength, elastic modulus and long-term strength of concrete.
This product can be used as a masterbatch and formulated with other components into personalized admixtures (such as early strength water reducer, retarding water reducer, pumped antifreeze and pumped water reducer, etc.) to fully meet different projects Requirements for category, construction technology, construction technology and temperature conditions.
It is suitable for cast-in-place, prefabricated reinforced concrete additives, and mixed with fly ash concrete.
It can be widely used in concrete engineering and products for natural curing and steam curing.
For Portland cement, ordinary Portland cement, slag Portland cement, fly ash Portland and pozzolan Portland cement have good adaptability.
It can be used to prepare various series of concrete admixtures.
It is especially suitable for use in the following concrete projects: fluid concrete, plasticized concrete, steam-cured concrete, impermeable concrete, waterproof concrete, natural-curing precast concrete, steel and prestressed reinforced concrete, high-strength ultra-high-strength concrete.
(1) The solid fuel material (naphthalene) is weighed and put into the naphthalene melting kettle, and the liquefied naphthalene is pressed into the sulfonation kettle through the pipeline.
(2) Inject sulfuric acid into the sulfonation kettle according to the formula and process for sulfonation. After testing, press into the condensation kettle.
(3) Hydrolysis and condensation are carried out according to the formula and process. The process needs to be strictly monitored with the degree of reaction. After finishing this process, the intermediate material is pressed into the neutralization kettle.
(4) According to the formula, pour the liquid caustic soda into the neutralization kettle for neutralization until the neutralization is completed.
(5) The liquid product is sent from the neutralization kettle to the liquid product tank by the pump for standby.
- The powder is calculated as the percentage of the gelling material, and the liquid product is converted to the usage amount according to the solid content.
- It is better to adopt the post-mixing method, and appropriately extend the mixing time to facilitate uniformity.
- The liquid should be used and stored at a temperature above 15℃ to avoid the crystallization of sodium sulfate.
- The powder product is packed in double-layer plastic inner and outer woven bags, 40kg per bag, and 250kg liquid in large iron drums or by agreement.
- Protect from rain and moisture, store in a ventilated and dry place.
- The validity period is three years, and it can still be used after passing the concrete test.
Sulphonated Naphthalene Formaldehyde Manufacturers
Water reducing agent is an indispensable part of concrete. In order to make the water-reducing agent exert better performance, and to make the concrete industry develop in the direction of health, safety, greenness and environmental protection, our research on the related performance of naphthalene-based water-reducing agent has never stopped.
At present, Kingsun naphthalene-based water-reducing agent has been greatly improved in slump loss, water reduction rate, net slurry fluidity and concrete compressive strength, etc., greatly improving the performance of naphthalene-based water-reducing agent, and bringing greater social and economic benefits.
After years of development, Kingsun has been a leading sulphonated naphthalene formaldehyde manufacturer and supplier. Now Kingsun SNF based superplasticier has been exported to many countries and regions.
If you are looking for factory price sulphonated naphthalene formaldehyde for your business, please feel free to contact us at any time. We will reply your message as soon as possible.